US Navy Awards 92.5 M$ in Net-Centric Ops Support
The US Navy’s Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Pacific (SSC Pacific) awarded $92.5 million in contracts to support net-centric operations, information management, and decision support operations of the US military services. The contracts focus on the command and control (C2) interfaces between the services and civil agencies and nongovernmental organizations.
The contractors will provide C2 technologies and capabilities in the areas of research, systems engineering, architecture, design, development, integration, test, experimentation and implementation.
The 5 contractors, who will compete for task orders, and their contract values are:
- Forward Slope in San Diego, CA, $18 million (N66001-10-D-0014);
- G2 Software Systems in San Diego, CA, $16.6 million (N66001-10-D-0015);
- ISPA Technology in Alexandria, VA, $17.7 million (N66001-10-D-0017);
- Pacific Science and Engineering Group in San Diego, CA, $23.7 million (N66001-10-D-0018); and
- Techflow Inc. in San Diego, CA, $16.4 million (N66001-10-D-0016).
The period of performance of the contracts is from Feb 16/10 to Feb 15/15. The 5-year indefinite-delivery/ indefinite-quantity cost-plus-fixed-fee contracts do not include any options.
Work will be performed at government and contractor sites in the San Diego area. These contracts were competitively procured via publication on the FedBizOpps Web site and posting to the SPAWAR e-Commerce Central Web site. In response to the solicitation, 5 viable offers were received by SSC Pacific in San Diego, CA.