This privacy notice tells you what to expect when Atlantic Organization for Security (AOS) collects personal information about you when you use AOFS.org. AOS is committed to protecting your personal information when you use AOS services. Whenever you provide such information we will only use your information in line with all applicable data protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your information will be kept in a secure environment and access to it will be restricted according to the ‘need to know’ principle.
What information will we collect about you?
When you register to AOFS.org we will collect the following information about you:
- Email address
How will AOS use the information it collects about me?
AOS will use your personal data for a number of purposes including the following:
- To send you AOSBrief.
You can unsubscribe at any time from AOSBrief by clicking ‘Unsubscribe’ on the footer of a AOSBrief.
We will keep your information within AOS except where disclosure is required by law, for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies.
What rights do I have over my personal data?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to:
- Access your personal data by making a subject access request
- Rectification, erasure or restriction of your information where this is justified
- Object to the processing of your information where this is justified
- Data portability
To exercise your rights, please contact the AOS Data Protection Officer using the following contact details:
Data Protection Officer
- 30 rue du kent
Privacy & Cookies
The different types of cookies we use
AOS use the following categories of cookies on our websites:
- Performance – These cookies are used to collect anonymous information about how you use our websites. This information is used to help us improve our websites and understand how effective our adverts are. In some case we use trusted third parties to collect this information for us which may include recording your use of our websites but they only use the information for the purposes explained. By using our websites, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device. You have the right to object from being recorded on our websites by writing to privacy@AOfS.org
- Managing cookies – If you’d prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from AOS and our third party advertisers, or any other website, you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different, so check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. If you choose to disable all cookies we cannot guarantee the performance of our websites and some features may not work as expected.
Links to other websites
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
Changes to this privacy notice
We will keep this privacy notice under regular review and we will place any updates here. At the start of this privacy notice, we will tell you when it was last updated.