Boeing Delivers 1st P-8I Maritime Patrol Aircraft
Boeing made an on-site delivery of the first P-8I aircraft to the Indian Navy in Seattle, in accordance with the contract.
India will receive this aircraft and two more of its eight contracted P-8Is in 2013. The program is progressing on schedule as Boeing assembles the fourth and fifth P-8Is, which are designed for long-range maritime reconnaissance and anti-submarine warfare.
- Saab Integrates Surveillance System for Piaggio Aero Industries
- GD and EADS North America Team-up to Provide Border Protection and Security Systems Worldwide
- Thales delivers four maritime patrol aircraft to Turkey
- U.S. CG $78.5m for Two Additional Maritime Patrol Aircraft
- EADS North America Delivers 2nd CN235 MPA for Mexico Under US FMS Agreement
- Thales Enhances its Maritime Border Surveillance Offer
- Indra Develops a Maritime Surveillance Light Aircraft
- Thales and Aerovision present FRONTEX with UAV for border control