Atlantic Organization for Security, a Belgian Company Registered at Bruxelles Chamber of Commerce (AOS General Presentation here)
- THE COMPANY
- Active in France since 2009 as AOS SA
- Registered at Versailles’s Chamber of Commerce
- from Dec 2012 : Belgian Company SA Registered at Brussel’s Chamber of Commerce
- Main Scope:
- “Independent assistance to European industry to promote to the US market (DHS and DoD) their defence and security activities
- Program Management
- 30, Rue du Kent, 1140 Evere (siege)
- 1, Rue Montoyer, 1000 Bruxelles
- 8, Allée des Noisetiers, 4031 Liège
SHARE TO WIN
- AOS is promoting, at international level, a M&SME focused effort to “be acquainted” in the NATO & EU markets, helping them in the definition of the better approach for cooperation with other industries and/or engineering and management support.
- AOS task is to study defense and security issues at national and European level and to present, share and contribute with information, hypotheses and recommendations on concepts and alternatives in security & defense issues, and in new capabilities development
Homeland Security and Homeland Protection (EU) / Industrial Cooperation (EU/NATO) / International Security, Defence, C3, JISR, BMD, UxVs and Cyber Defence / Artificial Intelligence & Autonomy / Programme and project management / Independent Validation & Verification (IV&V) / Systems Interoperability assessment (IES and ICD) / Industry Technology assessment (TRL, IRL and SRL) / Business processes change and performance improvement / Support for European SMEs in business development for National, European and Transatlantic region
- Support Medium, Small and Micro Enterprises in development of new business for National, European (NATO & EU) and Transatlantic markets; definition of the better approach for cooperation and/or engineering and management support w.r.t. the proposal preparation and/or the management of programs in the complex NATO and EU environment
- Execute studies on Defence, Homeland Security & Protection and on Industrial Cooperation.
- Contribute to the setting-up, implementation and management of projects and consortia and improve business performance.
- Promote cooperation
- Organize workshops and seminars on specific Defence & Security issues with specific attention to Dual-Use technologies
- Contribute to information sharing
- Through study, application, comparative analysis of the available data, comparison with the others, dialogue and reflection, the AOS Team has the capability and competence to support customers in this process, also with the right level of independency.
- AOS can also help to share its advisors’ experience and knowledge with the new experts’ generations by promoting & organizing workshops & seminars open to military and civil environments (dual use).
- AOS team is composed by Senior Managers and Engineers from Defence Industries and MoDs (Belgium, Italy, Portugal, France, The Netherland, Germany, Luxembourg), with a large experience in their National and NATO/EU areas,
- Our project management consultancy services include programme visioning and structuring, effective business case development, portfolio prioritisation, project rescue, applying right-sized governance, health checks, project initiation, benefits and change impact mapping, change readiness and providing direct support to programmes and projects, to name just a few of our offerings.
- Furthermore, AOS can profit of an external team of business consultants who are ready to assist in Business & Marketing Strategies as well as implementation of plans and solution of business issues.
- Running Red Teams: AOS Team represent the right individuals skilled, experienced for the most effective red team execution.
- Executing Program Management: including Advise Stakeholders, Plan, Track and Review Projects, Evaluate and Manage Risks, Estimate, Advice & Communicate
- Execution of studies on Homeland Security and Homeland Protection (EU)
- Execution of studies on Industrial Cooperation (EU/NATO/NRC)
- International Security, Defence, C3, JISR, BMD, UAV and Cyber Defence programme and project management support
- Independent Validation & Verification (IV&V) activities (NCOIC/NATO)
- Systems Interoperability assessment (IES and ICD) (NCOIC)
- Industry Technology assessment (TRL, IRL and SRL) (EU/EDA)
- Business processes change and performance improvement
- Support for European SMEs in business development for National, European and Transatlantic regions
- Organization and participation at events and conferences on the topics mentioned
COMPANIES / ORGANIZATION SUPPORTED
- NATO STO, NIAG, ACT/ACO
- EU EDA / DG GROW, MARE, MOVE, RTD, TRADE, EASME
- EOS (EU-Bel)
- BATS (Bel)
- Shipcom Wireless Inc (USA)
- SYMABO (Bel)
- HEXA Management (Bel)
- Leonardo (Ita/UK/Bel) (Selex & Vitrociset)
- Piaggio (Ita)
- D’Appolonia (Ita)
- NETgroup (Ita/Uk)
AOS is member of
- Small Defence Industry Alliance SDIA (sdia-eu.com) (Bel)
- AFCEA (NATO Chapter) (org) (Bel)
- AFCEA International
- AFEI Association for Enterprise Information (USA)
- National Training & Simulation Association (USA)
- National Defence Industrial Association (USA)
- Precision Strike Association (USA)
- AGORIA / BSDI (BEL)
- Istituto Italiano di Navigazione (ITA)
- CESMA (ITA)
President and General Manager, Dr. Gustavo Scotti di Uccio
Legal Representative, Dr. Gustavo Scotti di Uccio
AOS owns three websites
- www.aofs.org to highlight commonalities in response to Defense and Homeland Security issues, and find mutual benefits in sharing approaches, technologies and solutions.
- www.j-med.eu to support the joint planning, preparation, and execution of health service support across the European and NATO services
- www.sdia-eu.com in support of the Small Defence Industry Association
The materials on the AOS Web site are provided for our current and prospective clients who are part of the growing international community of individuals and businesses communicating via the World Wide Web.
The materials on this Web site and the related links are provided for informational purposes only. They are not intended as and do not constitute legal advice and should not be acted on as such. With exception to those marked Source: AOS, the materials and links are also not the legal opinions of AOS, nor are the materials represented as being all-inclusive, correct, complete or up-to-date.
AOS team will be pleased to communicate with you by e-mail.
AOS team has made every effort to comply with all applicable legal and ethical requirements pertaining to law firm Web sites.
Some of the material on this Web site contains links to other Internet resources. The links are provided as citations and are not intended to state or imply that AOS is affiliated, associated with, or legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol or material contained in the link.