Atlantic Organization for Security, a Belgian Company Registered at Bruxelles Chamber of Commerce (AOS General Presentation here)
- THE COMPANY
- Active as a full Belgian company since Jan 2013
- Support Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises M&SME to “enter” in the NATO and EU markets, helping them to the definition of the better approach for cooperation with other industries and/or engineering and management support for the proposal preparation
- Conduct studies in support of NATO and EU (e.g. NIAG, NCIA, R&T and R&D for NATO, HORIZON 2020 and EDA for EU)
- AOS is member of
- Network Centric Operations Industry Consortium NCOIC (ncoic.org)
- Small Defence Industry Alliance SDIA (sdia-eu.com)
- AFCEA (NATO Chapter) (afcea.org ) and
- supports the ITAF Association and the Center of Military Aerospace Studies CESMA (cesmamil.org) (SAPR, MRO, SPACE, JISR, … )
- (see all Customers, Partners, Affiliations here)
- AOS team (see here) is supported by Senior Managers and Engineers from Defence Industries and MoDs, with a large experience in their National and NATO/EU areas, and can profit of a team of business consultants who are ready to assist in Business & Marketing Strategies as well as implementation of plans and solution of business issues. – see the team here
- Execution of studies on Homeland Security and Homeland Protection
- Execution of studies on Industrial Cooperation
- International Security, Defence, C3, JISR, BMD, UAV and Cyber Defence programme and project management support
- Independent Validation & Verification (IV&V) activities
- Systems Interoperability assessment (IES and ICD)
- Industry Technology assessment (TRL, IRL and SRL)
- Business processes change and performance improvement
- Support for European SMEs in business development for National, European and Transatlantic regions
- Organization and participation at events and conferences on the topics mentioned
President and General Manager, Dr. Gustavo Scotti di Uccio
Legal Representative, Dr. Gustavo Scotti di Uccio
AOS owns three websites
- www.aofs.org to highlight commonalities in response to Defense and Homeland Security issues, and find mutual benefits in sharing approaches, technologies and solutions.
- www.j-med.eu to support the joint planning, preparation, and execution of health service support across the European and NATO services
- www.sdia-eu.com in support of the Small Defence Industry Association
The materials on the AOS Web site are provided for our current and prospective clients who are part of the growing international community of individuals and businesses communicating via the World Wide Web.
The materials on this Web site and the related links are provided for informational purposes only. They are not intended as and do not constitute legal advice and should not be acted on as such. With exception to those marked Source: AOS, the materials and links are also not the legal opinions of AOS, nor are the materials represented as being all-inclusive, correct, complete or up-to-date.
AOS team will be pleased to communicate with you by e-mail.
AOS team has made every effort to comply with all applicable legal and ethical requirements pertaining to law firm Web sites.
Some of the material on this Web site contains links to other Internet resources. The links are provided as citations and are not intended to state or imply that AOS is affiliated, associated with, or legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol or material contained in the link.