DHS FEMA’s International Programs and Activities (full document here here )
- Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation: engagement in APEC’s Emergency Preparedness Working Group … .
- Australia: A MoU to facilitate emergency management cooperation.
- Canada: the most recent signed in 2008.
- Chile: A MoU following the catastrophic earthquake in February 2010.
- European Union: Administrative Arrangement (PDF 63KB, TXT 6KB) with EU for improved emergency and disaster management.
- Germany: A Work Group on Emergency Management was recently established.
- Israel: Cooperation under the authority of a DHS-Israel MoU.
- Mexico: Agreements on Emergency Management Cooperation, last signed in 2008.
- NATO: FEMA serves as the U.S. lead for civil emergency planning at NATO and facilitates U.S. government participation.
- New Zealand: Science and Technology Agreement signed in January 2010.
- Russia: MoU, initially signed in 1996 and is renewed on a regular basis, for cooperation in natural and man-made technological emergency prevention and response. .
- United Kingdom: Agreement with DHS Science and Technology since 2004.
US DHS Bilateral agreements
with other countries relating to the enhancement of security procedures and HS scientific cooperation between:
- US Canada 040601 US Canada sciencetech cooperation
- US France 081712 US France sciencetech cooperation
- US Germany091603 US Germany sciencetech cooperation
- US Israel 080529 US Israel sciencetech cooperation