Finmeccanica Top Structure (rev 22/02/13)
The Board of Directors of Finmeccanica, decided to:
- increase the number of Surveillance Body members up to a maximum of five, and appointed the following as external members: Mario Orlando (CV), Group General Counsel (in accordance with the Surveillance Body’s Articles of Association), Enrico Laghi (CV) (Chairman), Angelo Piazza (CV) and Angelo Cremona (CV), replacing Giuseppe Grechi and Manuela Romei Pasetti, who have just resigned;
- centralise the Group’s Internal Audit activities, in order to exercise a more direct and incisive internal control over the correctness of the processes adopted by the Group companies;
The Bod also nominated
- Daniele Romiti as Chief Executive Officer of AgustaWestland N.V., replacing Bruno Spagnolini;
- Luigi Pasquali as Chief Executive Officer of Telespazio S.p.A., replacing Carlo Gualdaroni;
- Alessandro Franzoni as Chief Executive Officer of WASS S.p.A., replacing Renzo Lunardi.
other organisational structure changes of Finmeccanica S.p.A aiming at its simplification to achieve the best operating efficiency are in progress: indeed the BoD decided a reorganization of the first line, reducing from fifteen to six the first level directors: Strategies, Finance, Legal Affairs, Human Resources, Augit, External Relations.